|How to successfully apply for a Senior Medical Role|
|Dr Neil Pease - Executive Director of Workforce at Derby Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust|
|On 20/11/2016 in London for half a day - 9am to 12.30pm(s)|
|at Mercure London Bloomsbury Hotel |
The best job preparation course available with all aspects of the application and
interview process covered.
Unlike other courses which focus solely on the interview process this unique
programme will look at:
- Understand comprehensively the job market ensuring you apply for the best opportunities out there that suits your ambition and skill set.
- How to construct a top quality application and personal statement to get shortlisted.
- How to get the most out of the interview pre-visit including how to make a positive impression.
- The interview process, including what to expect at a consultant interview. This part of the course will give you a unique insight in to the AAC process and what the panel is looking for in a successful candidate.
- Top tips and tricks for getting the job you want.
The course will utilise real examples and case studies in an interactive and engaging
format to make it a memorable educational event which is tailor made to fit on to a half
|Who will Benefit|
This course is aimed at people going for senior medical roles, ideally suited for people
going for consultant roles or senior speciality doctor roles.
- Attendance certificate will be issued.
|Fees / Funded Places|
- Sorry no funded places available.
|Click [here] for more information or to book this event.|