|Annual Head Injury Study Day - Back to the future|
|Delivered by the Derby and Nottingham TBI teams|
|On 08/02/2017 in Derby for 1 day(s)|
|at Royal Derby Hosptital|
The Derby and Nottingham TBI Teams have put together an interesting day of good
practice and news of innovation taking place in the field of brain injury. Every year
we try to focus on what is new especially around the local region and to give people
who work in the field of brain injury a chance to be informed by this practice and
hopefully be inspired!
The Study Day will look at
- Patient Experience 'Aiming for Independence'
- Nottingham trauma network 'the first 3 years'
- Supporting people with ABI to understand their fatigue and maximise their resources.
- Driving after brain injury
- Results of the Return to work study (FRESH Project)
- With area for stands and networking. All stands will have a technology in brain injury theme.
|Who will Benefit|
- The course is aimed at all staff who work with clients with a brain injury.
- Attendance certificate will be issued.
|Fees / Funded Places|
- Some subsidised places maybe available.
- Limited funded places available for AHPâ€™s & Nurses working for the NHS in the East
- Lunch and refreshments included.
|Click [here] for more information or to book this event.|